Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Friday, June 22, 2012

A very cool Wizard101 commercial :P

Hey Guys! Today I just wanted to show you this new wizard101 commercial. I have to say, the animations are spot on and are really good looking lol. So here it is:


Tell me how you like it in the comments :)

Happy Magiking!

2 comments:

  1. Have you watched it in HD? You don't know the meaning of Epic until you've watched it in High Definition. Too bad it would lag like crazy if the game itself looked this Epic. Ah well, I guess this is what Wizard101 would look like as a console game :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched it in HD, and I have to agree with you, it looks awesome :D. I kind of wish the real game was like this too lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.