Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Change of design, Anyone like? And reminder to join the contests.

Lol hey Wizards, How's it going :D. As you have probably seen, the blog has been redecorated :P. Tell me how you guys like in the poll. I also wanted to remind you guys that today is the LAST day to enter the contests. Look on the previous post to see all the information.

Happy Magiking and can't wait to see you at the party tomorrow :D

1 comment:

  1. I like the new design :) its good to have a change once in a while!

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.