Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Huge Pirate101 sneak peek!

Hey guys! Mr.J.Todd Coleman released another big sneak-peek on Facebook! Supposedly this is the question asked that determines your pirate class!

(click to enlarge)
So this is what dialogue in Pirate101 in look like lol. I really like the way "No" and "Yes" is "Nar" and "Yar" lol.

Well Happy Magiking :)

2 comments:

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.