Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Party Reminder

Hey guys :) Just wanted to remind you all of the party tomorrow. Starts at 5:00 PM  Central time, Port bus in the fire tower realm vampire starting at 4:45 PM Central, Look for Valdus Nightshade.

Thanks!

Happy Magiking!

1 comment:

  1. I will defiantly be attending!

    ~Keep It Dead

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.