Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Sunday, June 5, 2011

If you have a question.....

Please send it to me if you think i can answer it. I've only been playing for a year, so I'm not as knowledgeable as Friendly or Cassandra or Autumn. Just a little note there. Also i have decided to make a fan-fic. It will be called The Drake war. Each chapter will be from the point of a different wizard, so you get to decide which one is next.If you want to participate and be a wizard, please contact me at sghsri@yahoo.com ( same for questions ). Please send me your wizards name, school, level, favorite spells, pets used most often,  weapon used (wand, staff, sword ) and a badge. I think there will be at least five chapters, so four of you readers. Just a suggestion. 
                                                        Also wanted to post my stats

  

I know i have bad stats, and not that much gold, but i was aiming for high health.
Also i will be posting Quotes of famous "wizards"
So, it seems Shakespeare was a pyromancer ;)

And where two raging fires meet together, they do consume the thing that feeds their fury.
- William Shakespeare
                               Well thats it for now!
 
                                                                   Happy Magiking

4 comments:

  1. I remember back before I was legendary I always went for high health. It's really the most useful thing through most of the game. I only started going for other things after I hit around level 50 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol when i get to 50 i probably would have to think about criticals and other stuff, though now my strategy is just staying alive as long as possible lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some suggestions, Talon (lol). Considering that I am a Pyromancer, I can help you! Recommendations:
    -aim for health,it's necessary
    -increase percent damage, it'll kill enemies faster
    -increase percent accuracy, we have low accuracy, you need a sure fire hit:)
    -get gold! I'll meet you in game and farm with you.
    -don't get resistance, fire mobs, don't do much damage
    For now, I would keep the gear until lvl 45. Then the good gear comes in!-Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol thanks! The way I fight mobs usually is throwing a bladed meteor and then pheonix/Helephent when needed.Occasional a sunbird. When I try to find Good gear with lots of Health they usually have low accuracy and damage, sometimes non at all. It helps a little I know sprite and Guardian shield, but not by much. Lol the reason I have such low gold is because I spent most of it on hatching and making my house cooler, I appreciate the offer to farm with me! Once I get my sub back, My cash flow will return. Maybe we can meet in game sometime? At Luke Goldhorn's party?
    Thank you for the advice!

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.