Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hi again!


Hi again! Sorry i haven't posted, but i will try to get time to write here.

  So a few posts back i posted my stats. Now look at my stats, lol :




Awesome, right?

That's the power the dragon hoard's clothes did for me, and I only bought like five packs! (Ps. To Talon Thunderblade, The Heroic Pyromancer, I finally found the magic gear! lol )

Anyway, I MET THE FRIENDLY NECROMANCER!
At Luke's party, I mean, which was awesome.



                                                                           YAY!!!

Lol, so in game I'm now in Grand chasm, just started yesterday. I don't know what to think about Ds so far, seems kind of mysterious, scary, almost sad? Anyway, I breezed through Plaza of Conquests, which had a stoic, war-like feeling to it. (Peace, people! Maybe thats why your civilization fell!) But the one thing I hate most of all in Ds is ..........

( Warning! May contain rant like content! )

 Pox minions!  Protection pox, Attack pox, what next pass pox?!! Everytime I try to attack, they either put a million tower shields on the boss or give him blades ect ! That should be a new type of all school minion, Poxes, or a different pox for each school, like attack pox for fire, protection for ice. I beat them eventually, but it took way too long. X shakes fist at pox X . Ok rant finished!
So thats it for now!
( I'm going on vacation in two weeks and I will post the first chapter of the Drake wars soon! )

Happy Magiking!

Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?                                                                                -Rose Kennedy

Ps. To all you Bloggers out there, do any of you know a free program to create a header? comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.