Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello People!

So, Hi, nice to meet you! I will be posting on a game called Wizard101 here, if you haven't played it yet, click here! Anyway, My main character in game is a level 42 pyromancer named Talon Nightshade who has just gotten out of Mooshu. I will probably post everyday or so, so see you then!
PS. This is the best picture of my character i have, sorry!



4 comments:

  1. Hey, my name is Talon too :) I've read your comments on Friendly's blog. You finally made a blog. I did too couple days ago. Have a great time in the blogosphere and Mooshu!-Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, nice to meet you! Are you the same Thunderblade on central?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I am not, but I have never heard of him. I am kinda famous though.-Thunderblade
    Sorry your sub ended, but you'll get it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, well that's ok! I think its weird we are both called TALON in game and pyromancers. I will follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.