Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Monday, October 17, 2011

Alter egos!

Welcome Wizards!

Now I bet your all wondering if I am crazy or something. Lol in game I made a bunch of differant personalities for my character. Here, let me show you,
This is Edward Jameson.
He is a known businessman in Marelybone.
And has taken up politics.
And is a amatuer Detective.

So you guys get the idea? Here's another one:
Vladmir Dragonheart.
Will do dangerous Quests and Missions.
For a price.

Lol. Anyway, I have a few more, but i am working on them.

Thats it for today, sorry for the short post.

Happy magiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.