Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Monday, July 9, 2012

The Votes are in :)

Hey guys, so the votes are in and "Banana Eating Squids" won first place, Mostly Wizard101 content won second, just Wizard101 content won third, and Wizard101 and other Games one fourth. So unfortunately I can't really make a blog on Banana Eating Squids, so I will live this photo for you :) Its a Squid thats a banana :P


So I guess mostly Wizard101 one, so I will have some different posts for all of you :D

Happy Magiking and Thanks for voting :D

4 comments:

  1. That what make an awesome pet! XD

    ~Keep It Dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official. Banana squid? Weirdest thing I've seen all week, XD. thx for the image!

    ReplyDelete

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.