Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A puzzling question....

Hey Guys, Talon here!

As many of you know, Pirate101 was just known to the general public( if not, look at my previous post ;) ).
Now people are deciding whether to make another blog for Pirate101 or divide their existing blog up. I have come to the conclusion that I will be making another blog for Pirate101, so not to confuse people. But I would like to ask you guys whether it would be ok to occasionally post about other games. Recently I have been dabbling in Minecraft(here) and the Total war series(here). I don't think it would be fair to add other game content without your approval, after all, you guys are the reason I started a blog! Comment on what you think :D.
P.S I am going to keep my word on something special for my recent arrival at 5000 views :D

Happy Magiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.