Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

AARGH! Avast me harties! Make room for Pirate101!


Hey guys! Kingsisle has just announced their new game, Pirate101! First off let me just show you guys the intro Video:


Good, right ?:D

We are still going to be in the Spiral though, just some different worlds. Some good reviews of it by some well known sites here, and here. The main site for the new game is here. You can log in with your Wizard101 logon, so no worries!

So are you guys excited for the new game? Well I am :D!

Happy Magiking :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.