Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Thursday, January 12, 2012

3000 views!

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, but I promise soon you will get a mega post. As you can probably tell by the ttitle, we have 3000 views! I would like to thank everyone who took some of their time to come to this blog. Seriously, Thanks! ( I think its probably that "Final Post" post, it attracted more than 65 views lol ) EDIT- just now checked and its 119 lol - EDIT
Happy Magiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.