Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Thursday, January 3, 2013

THE EPIC ADVENTURES OF OWEN MOONE!

Hello everyone :) welcome to the start of my Pirate101 lets play, which will be in video form, to make it easier to understand XD, anyway, my new character will be a buccaneer named Owen Moone. I plan to make this a full lets play, so you will be seeing Owen for sometime ;). When I want to show off new features and stuff, I will use Talon, since he is a higher level, but eventually I might surpass him lol. This is the first video in the series, so I am just creating the character. Anyway, here is the video :D




Well Happy Magiking/Pirating :)

Come back tomorrow for another post :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.