Hi everyone! Welcome to A Pyromancer's Say! While your here you can see some of my Wizard101 comics,read The Drake Wars fan-fiction, or just look at the randomness I write lol. Also I have a Contest going on right now, so look at one of the posts below to see it. I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice day :).

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Life with no sub.... x sighs x

As the title tells, my sub ran out one week ago or so. I've been trying to make my house better and do some other stuff. It is seriously boring!!! (  Though i'll will probably get it back in a few days)
                                                    Also this is a better picture of me

One of things i was going to do was to get a  myth sprite army.
so i went to ol' Rattlebones....

..... and started pounding him for a myth sprite...
again.....

                            yea, i know i went overboard with that... anyway after more than five tries......
I actually got it! My first myth sprite out of... 15. x sighs x i really wish i had a sub right now.


Happy magicing!
( i 'll be signing off like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write whatever you like, but refrain from using any profanity or anything that you wouldn't want an 8 year old kid hear :). I will always try to reply to your comments :D.